Monday, December 16, 2013

BERNINA Retreat

BERNINA staff with welcoming smiles!
 I have been in Aurora IL at the BERNINA Creative Center, learning lots of new stuff. I planned to blog everyday I was there but Google changed the way to log-in and I needed my Tech help to figure it out! I think we all have love/hate relationships with all of the new technology. I'm still trying to figure out my 'new' smart phone. The one I've had for almost two years. Now I have a Surface Tablet, with the touch screen. What fun.

About the Creative Center. All of the Ambassadors were invited for a couple of days of fun, food and the opportunity to learn more about BERNINA and BERNINA products. It was great being a student.
At the opening reception  we all had a chance to speak briefly.

Me

Elizabeth Spannering

Charlotte Warr Anderson

Mary Machuta

No comments: