Monday, August 1, 2011

"Alzheimer's: Forgetting Piece by Piece" Auction - Starts Today!

Just a reminder: From August 1 to 10 the AAQI is going to offer 20 quilts in the online auction from the "Alzheimer's: From Heartbreak to Hope" exhibit. My piece Fade to Gray will be included.Please make a bid on my quilt. I am a huge supporter of the Alzheimer's Art Quilt Initiative. They are an all-volunteer national charity whose mission is to raise awareness and fund research. They spend no money on fundraising and all their profits fund Alzheimer's research. They have raised more than $550,000 for research...one quilt at a time. Help me help them.
Please pass this information on to quilters and quilt-lovers everywhere.
Thank you
Melody

FYI this auction includes these quilts by these artists!

I-371 Confusion ... Elsie Campbell (Dodge City, KS)
I-372 Gaps ... Cindy Cooksey (Irvine, CA)
I-373 Puzzling Memories ... Peggy Mages (Lake View, NY)
I-374 Fading Memories ... Linda Cooper (Burke, VA)

I-375 Holes In My Memory ... Donna Hudson (Seattle, WA)
I-376 Nevilyn ... Linda J. Huff (Algonquin, IL)
I-377 Losing My Mind A Piece At A Time ... Jannett Caldwell (Avondale, PA)
I-378 Russian Olive Trees ... Debbie Bowles (Burnsville, MN)

I-379 Brain Cramps ... Mary Stori (Clyde, NC)
I-380 Shattered Lives ... Timi Bronson (Salem, CT)
I-381 Remember When? ... Barbara Campbell (Pine Brook, NJ)
I-382 The Left Behind ... Claudia Comay (San Ramon, CA)

I-383 Once a Shining Star ... Helen Marshall (Waikanae, New Zealand)
I-384 Violets for Irene ... Mary Andrews (Grand Blanc, MI)
I-385 Forever Flowers ... Janet Jones Worley (Huntsville, AL)
I-386 A Day With Beebe ... Marsha McCloskey (Eugene, OR)

I-387 Mourning Too Soon ... Diane Gaudynski (Waukesha, WI)
I-388 Research Now ... There's still Time ... Nancy Brenan Daniel (Prescott, AZ)
I-389 Fade to Gray ... Melody Crust (Kent, WA)
I-390 A Bouquet For You ... Sue Nickels (Ann Arbor, MI)

No comments: