Saturday, October 4, 2014

NYC My last Day

I decided I had been neglecting one important City event ...shopping. So I was poking around on the Internet and I found; New York Tours | Pay-What-You-Wish. Thought I'd try one so I chose Gramercy Vintage and Thrift Shopping Day. The description reads:
"Join Free Tours by Foot as we hit the second-hand stores and shop Gramercy's hottest thirfting spots.  Expect to be introduced to New York’s favorite charity shops where stores offer new and gently worn contemporary clothing, as well as vintage clothing bearing a higher price tag than thrift shops where the prices are a lot lower — It’s all about the kind of shopper you are. This Thrift & Vintage shopping day is for the woman who has an eye for style, understands the value of thrifting, and doesn’t rely on a label to tell her how to dress. She has a look of her own, enjoys vintage, and the thrill of the hunt." Suzanne led us around to some of her favorite shops, with a brief description about each Perfect! 


Note the quilts just inside the door.

I finished my afternoon with an egg cream

And a walk through Central Park



No comments: