Thursday, September 3, 2015

Guest Artist - Nancy Ballard

Nancy took the SuperFast Binding And Piping class at Festival in Houston. She sent these pictures to share.

Dear Melody: I was excited that you might want to use a picture of one of my quilts. I wasn't sure which one so I am sending a couple where I used the piping binding. This one is called Playmates and came from a book called Two From One Jelly Roll Quilts by Pam &Nicky Lintott. It is made using the collection called Louisa by Moda.
This is one more called Poinsettia Passion from a pattern by Krissy Brawner. I did not use the piping on it. It was a Christmas present for my sister. 
This quilt is the Disappearing Hourglass pattern. It is made using the collection called Lexington by Moda. 

2 comments:

Virginia said...

These are beautiful quilts. You are certainly talented! You're inspiring me to try the piping binding. It adds an interesting dimension to the quilt. Thanks for sharing.

alwaysnatural said...

I was the recipient of the Disappearing Hourglass quilt made by Nancy. It is absolutely beautiful in person!! So thankful!!