1. On your computer - prepare image to be printed.
2. Set printing parameters at BEST for the print quality and PLAIN PAPER for the paper type.
3. Print first on regular printer paper to test ink coverage - image clarity - size and placement.
4. Cut (do not pull) any loose threads from the Printed Treasures sheet.
5. Load Printed Treasures sheet in printer tray so image prints on fabric side. Follow your printer's directions for loading instructions.
6. Print image.
7. Allow ink to dry completely - (approximately one minute).
8. Slowly peel paper backing from the Printed Treasures® fabric sheet.
9. Before sewing - remove any excess ink that may be resting on the fabric surface. This can be done by submerging your fabric sheet in an oversized bowl that is overflowing with a constant stream of cold water. Keep fabric sheet submerged for approximately one to two minutes. The water will carry off any excess ink - and prevent it from attaching to other areas of the sheet. Do not twist - or wring out - simply lay flat to dry.
10. Once dry - the sheet is ready to use. Care for completed Printed Treasures projects: As needed - hand or machine wash in cold water using the gentle cycle and a mild detergent. Air or machine dry using low heat. After washing or rinsing - Printed treasures is iron friendly using the lowest steam setting (silk or wool). For best results - avoid exposure to direct sunlight.