Wednesday, January 28, 2009



Hi All,

I’ll be in California at the Santa Clara Valley Quilt Association meeting giving my lecture Quilt Toppings, Tuesday, February 24. The workshop is Simple Surfaces the next day. I hear it is almost full, but for more information contact Stacy at sniblett@pacbell.net

About Quilt Toppings; Fun & Fancy Embellishments
Quilters are a notoriously restless group, always seeking new ways to express their creativity. This lecture taps into the strong emerging trend toward embellishment of quilt surfaces.
Paint, foil, paint sticks, thread, crayons, buttons, ribbons and beads are all readily available, fun, easy and non-messy ways to add that final design element to traditional and non-traditional quilts. (from Quilt Toppings; Fun and Fancy Embellishment Techniques)

About Simple Surfaces
Learn all about paint sticks and foiling on fabric. Applying foil or paint sticks to silk or cotton is easy, fun and permanent. This informative hands-on workshop is for both traditional and non-traditional quilters and clothing makers.

PS Tuesday is my BIRTHDAY, I like presents, so the first person at the meeting to wish me ‘happy birthday’ will receive a gift from me!

Melody

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

XOXO

Anne