Friday, December 28, 2012

Something New for the New Year

The Wizard
I've very flattered to have been asked to be the Keynote Speaker at the Minnesota Quilters 35th Annual Quilt Show and Conference in June. I'm going to talk about "So Many Ideas; So Little Time". This new lecture is a humorous look at how I design and made my contemporary quilts. You can relate to these true confessions of the struggles and foibles of a prolific quilter.

So the something new? They are asking for a sample. The challenge, how to make one sample that includes Fantastic Foil, Borders; the Final Chapter, and Machine Quilting?  Resuilting in ...  The Wizard.  I'll also be there with Eye Candy Quilts, since I have many of them, choosing one will be the hardest part. More on this event later.
Lots of fun stitching to highlight the foil.

No comments: