Sunday, January 31, 2021

I must be bored!

297,263 Greek Islands Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free Images - iStock

Greece

Yesterdays mail included a wonderful full color catalog, with wonderful pictures, from a cruise company. I have no idea why I received it, I don't plan on going anywhere soon. The front of the catalog includes the Ultimate Sale- Major price reductions up to $14,000 

5,917 Grand Bazaar Photos and Premium High Res Pictures - Getty Images
Istanbul
Trips include world wide north, east, south and west.

I could be interested in the one from Athens to Istanbul or maybe Barcelona to Athens. Guess I'll just dream on!

 

How to Visit the Acropolis & Parthenon in Athens | Earth Trekkers
Athens
ᐈ Barcelona stock photos, Royalty Free barcelona images | download on  Depositphotos®
Barcelona

No comments: