Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Confetti

 
Forty-eight APNQ members from all over the region were invited to create, in fabric, their interpretation of Living Colour. Artistic expressions and construction techniques of unlimited variety were used for this theme of "Living Colour". Their creations became APWQ's seventh invitational traveling exhibit, which made its debut at Quiltfest 2008. All quilts are 24" x 36" in either vertical or horizontal format.
The auction closes on Friday. This is a wonderful chance to purchase one of my quilts and donate to a great organization.
Artist Statement
My quilts are colorful, graphic, vibrant and joyful!! Realism or abstraction are used as befits a theme or concept. I enjoy the challenge and excitement of translating my vision into quilts.
Techniques & Materials
My own hand-dyed and painted fabrics, machine pieced and quilted.

No comments: