Friday, December 12, 2014

BERNINA Creative Center

The 880 classroom
As a BERNINA Ambassador, I was invited to Aurora Illinois and the home of BERNINA of America. What a treat! I learned all about the new 880 machines. (I sew on an 830).

Sewing, embroidering and quilting with the BERNINA 8 Series machines offers everything I need to create great projects.

BERNINA's longarm has some great features. I thought the most important thing about them is that they are designed by a company that started with home sewing machines, no industry machines. I found it very familiar to
use.
BERNINA has Longarms too!













Embroidery machines, oh my.


The BERNINA embroidery machine represents the latest in embroidery technology, delivering the highest quality stitching, ease of use and industrial durability. The machine is perfect to embroider hats, leather, jackets, polos, gloves, denim and other delicate items.



No comments: