Monday, May 16, 2016

Oklahoma City - Here I Come!

I'm visiting the Edmund Quilt Guild on Tuesday, May 17.

I'll be presenting Quilt Toppings as the lecture;
Wanted quilters seeking new ways to express their creativity. This lecture taps into the strong emerging trend toward embellishment of quilt surfaces. Paint, foil, paint sticks, thread, crayons, buttons, ribbons and beads are all fun, easy ways to add that final design element to traditional and non-traditional quilts.




 
Simple Surfaces as the workshop.
Learn all about paint sticks and foiling on fabric. Applying foil or paint sticks to silk or cotton is easy, fun and permanent. This informative hands-on workshop is for both traditional and non-traditional quilt and clothing makers.

And I'm hoping to see my first fire fly!

No comments: