Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Quilt Shopping

The owner of Seams Sew Right, Maylee Collins says "To describe my love for quilting is simple: I have a love for color, the feel of great fabric and the excitement of the next new project and or projects. I always have more than one quilt going on, much like the rest of you out there. I learned early on that shopping for fabric is not about need. It’s about want. I wanted it all in my stash. So over the past 20 years (where does the time go?) there have not been too many Houston International Quilt Festivals I have missed."

Seams Sew Right
220 West Goodwin St.
Prescott, Arizona 86303
928-771-1200

 
Across the mall from the back door of the quilt shop is Love It Again! Fabrics ’N Fun Stuff . This is resale store at the Old Firehouse Plaza in Prescott, Arizona.  The store has fabrics, notions, trims, books, machines and Fun Stuff at a discount price. The inventory comes primarily from personal stashes. They sell unused fabrics, notions and trims as well old machines at Love It Again! The store is a great shopping experience for all quilters, sewist, crafters and beginners.



Love it Again, Fabrics 'n Fun Stuff Quilt Shop
218 W. Goodwin Street #102
Prescott, Arizona 86303

928-778-7080

No comments: