Monday, September 12, 2016

Recharge your creative juices

I don’t know about you, but I often feel the need to recharge my creative juices. You may be inspired by a walk in nature, or writing ideas for the first 20 minutes of your day - before eating breakfast or talking to anyone. Listening to music or books on tape might also be inspirational.

Creativity has been attributed to everything from divine intervention to chance. Some say it is a trait we are born with; others say it can be taught. I think creativity is letting new ideas into your conscious brain.

For me, new ideas usually stem from new experiences. These experiences often come from

travel. It can happen in far away places or as close as your hometown. On a recent trip to  Puget Sound I saw these kayaks. I remember the shapes and colors.


  
This is a picture I took earlier this year at The Getty in California. Again it's the shapes that I find interesting.

No comments: