Tuesday, December 29, 2020

I've Survived Winter Solstice

 Winter Solstice is described as "It’s the astronomical moment when the Sun reaches the Tropic of Capricorn; we have our shortest day and longest night of the year in the Northern Hemisphere in terms of daylight. Regardless of what the weather is doing outside your window, the solstice marks he official start of winter." 


 

For me it means I feel lousy! I need sunlight and blue shies! Obviously living in Seattle I'm not going toget much of that anytime soon. My favorite way to help alleviate the blahs is to visit a sunny place. Obviously that not going to happen; I have a Dawn light, which would help if I could figure out how to program it. I’m going to try again today but if it doesn’t work tomorrow, I’ll order a new one. I also bought some party light for my balcony learned that I could buy a timer with a remote control which is great! New battery operated flameless candles were also on the list. New ones are very realistic and safe. I love the automatic timer!

No comments: