Saturday, December 19, 2020

Technical Difficulties

“Technical Difficulties are unforeseen equipment problems such as hardware failures or software bugs that make it difficult or impossible to perform a desired action.” In this case the difficulty was me! I’ve been trying to learn how to transfer pictures from my phone to my computer for a long time. In the last month I’ve been shown three different ways, which isn’t very helpful. Hopefully with assistance from detailed notes I’ll be more successful!

I hope you all managed to celebrate Small Business Saturday on November 28! I admit I managed to take a trip to my favorite jewelry shop, Rhinestone Rosie's. 

Rhinestone Rosie’s is an extraordinary vintage jewelry store. Designed to delight with thousands of pieces of wonderful vintage jewelry for sale, full service costume and fine jewelry repairs, estate evaluations, and jewelry purchasing. Excellent customer service completes the experience. All of this is the brainchild of Rosalie Sayyah, the “Rosie” of Rhinestone Rosie.

 My purchase?


No comments: